Recipe by Diana McNaughton
This is from an Australian Weight Watchers book.
Top Review by waynejohn1234
We use a lot of soups (both in summer and winter). This is very, very good and doesn't require too many ingredients. Only difference being that I use regular milk rather than canned. The fresh basil is a must.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 chicken stock cubes, crumbled
- 7 zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 (375 ml) can evaporated low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and lightly cook the onion and garlic untilgolden..
- Add the water, stock, zucchini and basil.
- Bring to the boil, lower heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Process in a food processor until smooth Return to pan, add the milk
- and heat Do not boil.