Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend of mine gave me this recipe and I altered it a bit. The basil makes it really fresh and it is light too!
- 4 tomatoes (chopped to little cubes)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 600 g pasta
- Cook pasta as directed; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth, salt and pepper together; stir until tomatoes are cooked and the sauce becomes more juicy as the tomatoes' juice comes out.
- Add the basil and and leave too cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add to the pasta and serve immediately.