Recipe by J e l i s a
Haven't tried this yet.
Top Review by chia
it tasted real good but---- i used a lb of scallops, 1 stick butter, and the rest of the ingreds- cooked it at 4oo- there's alot of sauce left which would probably be great served over pasta, unfortunately i already made a rice dish etc to serve with these- next time i will cut the butter down to 2 tbsp--
- 8 ounces natural dry scallops
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- salt and pepper
- 6 ounces saffron rice, pilaf
- 3 ounces French style green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cleaned scallops in greased baking dish.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Soften butter and combine with next five items.
- Top scallops with generous amount of butter.
- Prepare saffron rice pilaf and hold.
- Place scallops in oven; cook approximately 5 to 8 minutes (adjust time for desired doneness).
- Saute green beans in olive oil until done; add 1 tablespoon herb butter; saute until melted and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and chopped parsley.