J e l i s a's Note:
Haven't tried this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cleaned scallops in greased baking dish.
- 2Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Soften butter and combine with next five items.
- 4Top scallops with generous amount of butter.
- 5Prepare saffron rice pilaf and hold.
- 6Place scallops in oven; cook approximately 5 to 8 minutes (adjust time for desired doneness).
- 7Saute green beans in olive oil until done; add 1 tablespoon herb butter; saute until melted and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- 8Garnish with fresh basil leaves and chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil and Garlic Roasted Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2031.6
- Calories from Fat 1670
- Total Fat 185.5 g
- Saturated Fat 116.9 g
- Cholesterol 515.2 mg
- Sodium 659.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: