Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried this yet.
Make and share this Basil and Garlic Roasted Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Place cleaned scallops in greased baking dish.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Soften butter and combine with next five items.
- Top scallops with generous amount of butter.
- Prepare saffron rice pilaf and hold.
- Place scallops in oven; cook approximately 5 to 8 minutes (adjust time for desired doneness).
- Saute green beans in olive oil until done; add 1 tablespoon herb butter; saute until melted and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and chopped parsley.