Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from a WW magazine and was surprisingly delicious. The original recipe calls for 2 1/2 cups diced chicken but I leave that out. 1 serving is 3 pointsplus as I have it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn, frozen and sweet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tiny red and yellow tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 12 sliced pitted green olives
- Combine all ingredients except oil, vinegar and salt in a bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar and salt in a separate bowl.
- Pour over salad and mix.
Such a refreshing salad to enjoy. i always like the mix of fresh vegetables and herbs in a salad, so it wasn't a surprise to me that this turned out really good.