1/1 Photo of Basil Aioli
This is from a magazine. A tasty dip for vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor pulse together basil, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until smooth.
- 2Pulse in mayonnaise.
- 3Put in refrigerator up to 24 hours.
- 4Choose your vegetables, cut into strips.
- 5Blanch in boiling water for 1 minute.
- 6Drain and chill in ice water.
- 7I used carrots, peppers and green beans.
- 8I added radishes, tomatoes and cucumbers to the platter after.
- 9Time does not include the chilling time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1012.4
- Calories from Fat 854
- Total Fat 94.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 1258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: