Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This a quick mix for your soups and stews. Just pull from the freezer and add anything else you like...and voila...it's dinner!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 cups vegetable broth or 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- Saute onion and celery. Add broth and carrots. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add zucchini, corn and peppers. Simmer 10 minutes. Season with S&P.
- Pack into freezer containers.
- Freeze up to 3 months.
- For Vegetarian option use Vegetable broth.