Recipe by BartsDiamond
This cake is so moist and good. I had to try it four times to get it right so now I want to share it with you all!
Top Review by chargirl
This cake was really good. I actually had to tweek it a little. I added 3/4 c more heavy cream because I thought the batter was too thick at first. If the batter comes out thick I would add more cream or even some milk to thin it out a bit. I'll be making this again and again.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour Bundt cake pan.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture alternately w/ whipping cream; beat until smoothe after each addition.
- Bake in prepared baking dish 40 minutes or until a fork or tooth pick tests clean. Cool in pan, on wire rack for ten minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on cooling rack.