Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Basic Whole Wheat Pasta Dough free of eggs or dairy
- Put it into a mixer with bread hooks or a food processor, and knead until really smooth.
- I suppose you could also do this by hand, but I haven't tried it!
- We've also substituted 1/4 of the flour with kamut, buckwheat etc. to add extra flavor, and the recipe suggested that chopped spinach, herbs, or tomato paste could be added.
- From firstname.lastname@example.org (astels).
- Posted to MM-Recipes Digest V4 #169 by Nancy Miller <email@example.com> on Jul 1, 1997.
This dough did not behave as pasta dough should. It would not come together. I ended up adding more olive oil several times just to get it to hold at all.