Basic Whole Wheat Pasta Dough free of eggs or dairy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put it into a mixer with bread hooks or a food processor, and knead until really smooth.
- 2I suppose you could also do this by hand, but I haven't tried it!
- 3We've also substituted 1/4 of the flour with kamut, buckwheat etc. to add extra flavor, and the recipe suggested that chopped spinach, herbs, or tomato paste could be added.
- 4From email@example.com (astels).
- 5Posted to MM-Recipes Digest V4 #169 by Nancy Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Jul 1, 1997.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Whole Wheat Pasta Dough
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g