Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
"Good for You" never tasted so good! Kids and grown-ups alike deight in these soft muffins. I use yogurt for the dairy in this recipe. Substitute 1 cup of blueberries or other fruit for the raisins. This was a staple after school treat when my girls were young. Makes great mini-muffins! Freezes well. From the Whole Foods for the Whole Family Cookbook.
- Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly, including raisins.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add egg, milk and oil.
- Mix only until dry ingredients are moist.
- Fill greased muffin pans half full.
- Bake at 375F for 15 minutes.