- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes or until batter is smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray; spoon batter evenly into baking cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks to cool.
- They used Pillbury Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix.