This recipe came with my Black and Decker All in One Horizontal 2 lb bread maker. I am posting the recipe here so that I can not ever misplace it:) This recipe also make great buns!
- For Bread Measure ingredients in order listed into baking pan Insert baking pan into unit and close lid Select BASIC setting and choose REGULAR or DARK crust.
- Push start button.
- (15 minute delay before mixing begins) Timer will signal when baking cycle is complete.
- Using pot holders, remove baking pan from unit and carefully turn bread out of baking pan.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- For Buns: Prepare bread recipe and use DOUGH setting When cycle ends, divide dough in to 16 small or 24 medium equal pieces.
- Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Cover and let rise until double in size about 50 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees (preheated) for 20 minutes.