1/14 Photos of Basic White Bread (For Bread Machine)
4 hrs 10 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
This recipe came with my Black and Decker All in One Horizontal 2 lb bread maker. I am posting the recipe here so that I can not ever misplace it:) This recipe also make great buns!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For Bread Measure ingredients in order listed into baking pan Insert baking pan into unit and close lid Select BASIC setting and choose REGULAR or DARK crust.
- 2Push start button.
- 3(15 minute delay before mixing begins) Timer will signal when baking cycle is complete.
- 4Using pot holders, remove baking pan from unit and carefully turn bread out of baking pan.
- 5Allow to cool before slicing.
- 6For Buns: Prepare bread recipe and use DOUGH setting When cycle ends, divide dough in to 16 small or 24 medium equal pieces.
- 7Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- 8Cover and let rise until double in size about 50 minutes.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees (preheated) for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic White Bread (For Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2051.0
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 3771.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 378.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 54.4 g