Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very adaptable. I found this in my Cuisinart Food Processor instruction & recipe guide.
Make and share this Basic Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 small shallot, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar (your choice)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (yellow mustard also works)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup light flavored olive oil
- 1. Place garlic in work bowl of food processor. Pulse approximately 5 times then scrape the work bowl.
- 2. Add vinegars, mustard, salt, and pepper. With food processor running, add oils slowly. Once oils have been added, process on "Grind" for 10 seconds.
- 3. For best results, make at least 1/2 hour before serving.
- 4. Will keep in refrigerator for up to 1 week, covered.
- 5. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving - may need to be reprocessed if separation has occurred.