Very adaptable. I found this in my Cuisinart Food Processor instruction & recipe guide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 small shallot, peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar (your choice)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (yellow mustard also works)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup light flavored olive oil
- 11. Place garlic in work bowl of food processor. Pulse approximately 5 times then scrape the work bowl.
- 22. Add vinegars, mustard, salt, and pepper. With food processor running, add oils slowly. Once oils have been added, process on "Grind" for 10 seconds.
- 33. For best results, make at least 1/2 hour before serving.
- 44. Will keep in refrigerator for up to 1 week, covered.
- 55. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving - may need to be reprocessed if separation has occurred.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.0
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g