1/2 Photos of Basic Vegetable Broth (Slow Cooker)
6 hrs 10 mins
A nice easy way to make a vegetable broth. This freezes well and is a nice base for many soup recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in slow cooker with 7 cups water.
- 2Cook on low heat until vegetables are tender, about 6 hours.
- 3Strain into large bowl, pressing vegetables to extract liquid.
- 4Let cool 30 minutes.
- 5Refrigerate uncovered until cool.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Vegetable Broth (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: