Recipe by vegfreak
This is for one person, and it's the super simple version, you can increase serving and units.
Top Review by chocolatechick7
yummmmmmm these were just what i was looking for! i used white plain flour and low fat milk with vanilla extract this morning instead and mixed a little lemon in to make buttermilk pancakes, they were great and good size as well!
- 59.14 ml whole wheat flour
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 0.59 ml salt
- 59.14 ml vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon (optional)
- 0.59-1.23 ml nutmeg (optional)
- 10 blueberries (optional)
- 1-2 strawberry, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and spices in a bowl.
- Add soymilk to flour mixture and mix just until well combined, make sure there aren't any really big clumps, small ones are fine.
- Using a skillet sprayed with cooking spray, and heated over low heat, pour about 1/4 cup mixture of batter, less for smaller pancakes, more for larger. If using fruit, gently press it inches Cook until bubbles appear and pop on surface and undersides are golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the pancake, and turn heat off if using fruit, and let pancakes continue to cook until undersides are firm and light golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels, fruit side up, and place in your oven or microwave to keep warm.
- Respray pan and repeat to cook remaining, remember to always respray between each batch or pancakes will stick.