Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, and healthy. I'm really excited to try this! I LOVE cream cheese but I try not to eat it much as it's not the healthiest. Hoping this will be a wonderful substitute! Another recipe from Neva and Jim Brackett's 7 Secrets Cookbook to lose weight, lower cholesterol, and reverse diabetes. If you want this meal to be completely vegan for you, don't use honey but use sugar instead. I personally use honey, but it's not vegan. Enjoy!
- 382.71 g can coconut milk
- 236.59 ml raw cashew nuts
- 14.79 ml nutritional yeast, flakes
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml honey or 7.39 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for at least 1 minute until smooth.
- Bring to a boil on stove, stirring constantly.
- Pour into containers, cover, and chill to thicken.
I'm going back and forth about the stars for this one. I personally LOVED this spread, but I did like your onion one a bit more. I didn't have such great luck serving this to my omnivore family. Most of them did not care for it, with the exception of my sister-in-law who thought it was AMAZING. go figure. I will say this: after this sat for several days in my fridge, it tasted EVEN BETTER. I had this on crackers and whole wheat bagels