1/10 Photos of Basic Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
From "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World", these chocolate cupcakes are light and fluffy, not to mention animal friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Line muffin pan with baking cups (paper or foil).
- 3Whisk together soy milk and vinegar in a large bowl, and set aside to curdle. Add sugar, oil, and vanilla to the soy mixture and beat until frothy.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining dry ingredients.
- 5Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture in two batches beating until smooth, with no large lumps remaining.
- 6Pour the batter into prepared baking cups, filling them to three quarters full.
- 7Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- 8Transfer cupcakes to cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g