1/7 Photos of Basic 'use-It-Up' Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
Perfect recipe for using up leftovers! If you have eggs, milk, rice and cheese, you can practically clean out your fridge right into your quiche pan. Sometimes I even add some leftover meat. It can be served fresh hot or cold or freeze it for a quick, easy meal during the week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Mix together cooked rice, egg and soy sauce.
- 3Spread evenly to cover well-buttered quiche pan or pie plate.
- 4Bake rice crust at 350 F for 10 minute.
- 6Place chopped vegetable in bottom of crust.
- 7Mix together: eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour over vegetables.
- 8Top with grated cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes or until set.
- 10Remove from oven and let sit ten minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic 'use-It-Up' Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 175.5 mg
- Sodium 327.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: