Recipe by nochlo
Very easy Mexican dish.
Top Review by Noo
This may be basic , but that doesn't mean that it doesn't deliver on taste.<br/>I loved how easily this dish came together...perfect for a busy week night supper.....we served with crisp salad, and an ice cold Corona....PERFECT!!<br/>Made for PRMR.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 ounce taco bell taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. brown ground beef until fully cooked, drain. Heat refried beans.
- 2. Add the seasonings and water, bring to a boil, then simmer 6-10 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 3. Preheat oven.to 350* F.
- 4. Assembly time. First in a round cake pan, spray with nonstick spray.
- 5. Then put down a tortilla, then add meat, beans and cheese and spread evenly.
- 6. Then put another tortilla and do the same thing again. (2 times).
- 7. now you are on you last tortilla, put on top and add meat and cheese . (be genorous with cheese).
- 8. bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 9. Add sour cream to top and serve.