Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
750 Best Appetizers Makes ¾ cup
Make and share this Basic Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parsnip
- 1 tablespoon finely grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger
- In bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.