- 2839.08 ml bread cubes (1/2-inch size)
- 473.18 ml onions, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 88.74 ml butter
- 4.92 ml rubbed sage
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a preheated 400ºF oven, toast bread cubes 5 to 7 minutes or until barely golden.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook onion and celery over medium heat for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Transfer to a bowl and add bread cubes, herbs, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Toss well and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake at 325ºF for 20 minutes until heated through and crust forms on top.