Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the Penzeys Holiday 2006 version of the tasty stir fry sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 -3 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- white pepper
- Whisk ingredients together to coat 1lb of thinly cut sliced meat, chicken or seafood.
- Cover and refrigerate until flavor penetrates the meat. At least an hour.
- Stir-Fry with four cups assorted raw vegetables, chopped.
The cinnamon in the 5-spice powder adds something a little different to a stir fry sauce. Easy recipe to mix up and use.