Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I never measure out ingredients for this recipe so I am hopefully right!
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 6 cups vegetables or 6 cups chicken
- Cook the chicken if you are using.
- Mix the vegetable oil, soya sauce and water together in a small bowl.
- Place vegetables in a wok and add in sauce and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Then add in the chicken if using and cook until hot.
As I said, a good one. But you can save time by using precut vegetables from a salad bar at the local supermarket, and use only the oil to cook with and add the soy and such at the last.