Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Good Housekeeping.
- 5 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- garlic powder
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients in a large pot, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5-10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
Thanks for sharing. This is great. I used 2 cans of Rotel instead of the tomatoes and added a can of black beans. Very healthy and easy to put together.
This is easy, pretty, couldn't be healthier and fast to do. I did use homemade stock instead of bouillon cubes, and left out the green beans, but would put them in if I had fresh or frozen. A great source of fiber and vitamin with almost NO calories! Good job!