Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this daily for lunch bread. Works for us. My apologies to those who don't use instant yeast - you'll have to do your own conversion/experimentation to get the right amount of yeast.
- 9 ounces warm water
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk (optional)
- 7 ounces plain flour
- 8 ounces whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan, in the order listed.
- Select your choice between white, wholewheat or rapid cycle.
- Select 1.5lb loaf, medium crust.