Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This receipe I found in a book called "Super Salsas". I love fresh salsas and this one has a very good flavor.
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 cup red onions or 1⁄2 cup white onion
- 2 jalapenos
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Dice tomatoes, mince garlic, and chop onions.
- Seed and chop roasted jalapenos.
- In a large glass bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Very good fresh salsa. Will make often.