Recipe by O-mama
I found this on a website but cannot remember where. This is the only way we make salmon now--it always turns out perfect. I've put it in the lactose-free category because the pat of butter can easily be skipped over.
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 4 salmon fillets (I use frozen and defrost beforehand)
- 1 tablespoon butter, chilled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out a square of foil for each fillet.
- Place 2-3 slices of lemon in a line in the center of each piece of foil.
- Rinse fillets and place on top of lemon slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (I prefer to use garlic salt with parsley).
- Add a small pat of butter or two on each fillet.
- Fold up sides of foil to create closed packet, leave some airspace inside for steam.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350* for 20 minutes.