- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 lbs lean pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 160ºF, about 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (about 1/2-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.