Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
from the WW website's Perfectly Simple collection of recipes.
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 lbs lean pork tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 160ºF, about 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (about 1/2-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.
This recipe is just what I was looking for! Very good. With the new Points Plus it is 4 points per serving.
This recipe is a staple in our house. The spices are delicious. We don't think they are overpowering, but our kids do, so we usually peel off the seasoning portion for them and everyone's happy.
Quick to put together and very good flavour. I will make this again. Thx Holly.