Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a really easy recipe, nothing fancy involved, just a duck and an oven. Good recipe if this is your first time cooking with duck.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Check to see if there are is a packet of giblets on the inside of your duck (especially if it is store bought).
- Season your duck by rubbing salt and pepper on the outside.
- Place the duck in a roasting pan.
- Pour in an inch of water.
- Remove packaging from giblets and place in the pan.
- Place in the oven for 3hr.