- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan and cook onion over medium heat until golden. Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat down to low. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork and stir in parsley.