1/5 Photos of Basic Quiche
Mama Tia's Note:
A very basic recipe for a tasty meal with endless possible variations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add filling and milk and mix well.
- 4Pour mixture into frozen pie crust.
- 5Place quiche on cookie sheet and bake on the middle oven rack for 45-50 minutes, or until top is browned and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Serve with a crisp green salad or maybe some fresh fruit on the side.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.6
- Calories from Fat 588
- Total Fat 65.4 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 550.1 mg
- Sodium 1667.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 46.2 g