Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the basic punch we serve for New Years Eve. If you prefer an alcoholic punch, add vodka or midori melon liquor to taste. This recipe was shared with me by my BFA, Becky.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 4 packages lime Kool-Aid (no sugar type)
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 quarts water
- 4 quarts ginger ale
- Combine juice, kool-aid, water and sugar.
- Before serving add ginger ale.
- (I freeze a portion of the mixed juice, kool-aid, water and sugar in a container or jello mold and use it instead of ice).