1/1 Photo of Basic Potato Salad
Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
My mom's recipe and I love it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes until tender but not too soft.
- 2Allow potatoes to cool until you can stand to touch them, then peel and cube.
- 3Chop eggs and add to potatoes.
- 4Add everything else and mix well.
- 5Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 540.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g