Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great basic pizza dough recipe that I changed a bit from Everyday Food Magazine.
- 354.88 ml warm water
- 2 (14.17 g) packet active dry yeast
- 29.58 ml honey
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml salt
- 946.36 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml vital wheat gluten (optional)
- Pour warm water into a large mixing bowl, sprinkle with yeast and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in honey, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and wheat gluten and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 1 to 2 times before using.