Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Was looking for traditional PC recipes, found this one and wanted to try it. You can see it here: http://www.southernliving.com/food/kitchen-assistant/pimiento-cheese-recipes
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheese.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Use on sandwiches, grilled cheese, crackers, etc.