1/3 Photos of Basic Philly Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
Basic cheesecake; no lemon, no sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine and press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and raise oven temperature to 450F degrees.
- 4To make filling, combine softened cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beating at medium speed until well mixed.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; blend in vanilla then pour into crust.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes at 450F, then reduce heat to 250F and for 25-30 minutes more, or until set.
- 7Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 8Chill; top individual slices with desired topping, if any, just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Philly Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g