1/3 Photos of Basic Philly Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
Basic cheesecake; no lemon, no sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine and press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and raise oven temperature to 450F degrees.
- 4To make filling, combine softened cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beating at medium speed until well mixed.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; blend in vanilla then pour into crust.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes at 450F, then reduce heat to 250F and for 25-30 minutes more, or until set.
- 7Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 8Chill; top individual slices with desired topping, if any, just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Philly Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g