Top Review by Missy Wombat
This is the way I make pasta and it always turns out well. Add your favourite herbs and black pepper for something a little different. I often throw in handfuls of fresh chopped basil.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place both types of flour in a large mixing bowl and stir to mix well.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add water a little at a time, stirring with your hands until a dough is formed.
- You may need more or less water, depending on the humidity in your kitchen.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and knead it like bread for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Cover and let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature before using.