Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good! I got this off the label of a can of tomatoes.
Make and share this Basic Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped celery
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- chopped garlic, to taste
- 1 (28 fluid ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- italian seasoning, few dashes
- black pepper, few dashes
- Heat a little oil in a large saucepan. Cook onion, celery and carrot with some chopped garlic on medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning and black pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.