Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe yields the equivalent of about 1-1/2 lbs of dry pasta, and can be used to make 4 dozen raviolis.
- Put flour in large mixing bowl, making a well in the center.
- Add wet ingredients to well and very slowly mix together with a fork, incorporating only a little flour at a time so it mixes smoothly and evenly. Trust me, the more patient you are with this the better it will turn out.
- Continue kneading by hand for about 10 minutes, let rest for a half hour covered with a towel. Repeat a couple times until dough is smooth and silky, and just slightly sticky.
- Shape by hand or with a machine.
- Note: Boiling fresh pasta takes significantly less time than dry pasta. Depending on the shape, cook for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
This is the recipe I found on my pasta machine. I love it! I made Capellini with mine. This is just wonderful!
WOW!!! easy and delish, made chicken and noodles with my recipe....a HIT with my family....fast , delish and no eggs.
Easy to work with, didn't take long to boil & tasted great plain! :)