Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Using my Biscuit Mix you can quickly make waffles or pancakes for breakfast! Flavor Variations are given below, as well. Commercial Biscuit mixes may also be used.
- Add sugar to mix.
- Beat egg slightly and mix with the water.
- Add water to mix and stir for about 25 strokes (lumpy batter is OKAY!).
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter on greased, heated griddle or skillet, or slightly less in a waffle iron.
- Turn pancake when bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes.
- BACON PANCAKES: Drain fat from 2 strips of crisp bacon. Crumble into the pancake batter.
- BLUEBERRY: Add 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries to batter. If you use canned, drain them first, and make a syrup from the juice.
- PINEAPPLE: Add 1/2 cup crushed, drained pineapple to batter.
- CORNMEAL: Substitute 1/2 cup cornmeal for 1/2 cup mix in the basic recipe.
- PECAN: (or other nuts) Add 1/4 cup chopped pecans to batter.