This is Martha Stewart's recipe but I've changed a bit the recipe. But it's alright 'cause the taste is still the same. I hope you guys like it! Good luck! :)
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter (or oil) and egg. Add dry ingredients to milk mixture, whisk until just moistened (do not overmix, a few small lumps are fine).
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast iron) or griddle over medium. Fold a sheet of paper towel in half and moisten with oil, carefully rub skillet with oiled paper towel.
- For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablepoons of batter onto skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round.
- Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve warm, with desired toppings.