Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These pancakes have a restaurant-style texture, and they're simple to make. Recipe courtesy of Southern Sideboards Southern Living Hall of Fame Junior League of Jackson, Mississippi and Mrs. W.E. Walker, Jr.
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 29.58 ml oil
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 295.73 ml flour
- 14.78 ml baking powder (rounded)
- 14.78 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml salt
- Beat eggs until light and add milk, oil, and butter.
- Stir together dry ingredients and beat into liquid ingredients.
- Cook on a greaseless griddle.
- Heat griddle very hot and then turn to low and let cool to low temperature before cooking cakes.
This is a great basic pancakes recipe. The texture was perfect and the taste also. Nothing to change here. Thanks AmyZoe :) Made for New Kids on the block tag game