Recipe by dividend
Just a good basic pancake recipe. Who needs Bisquick?
Top Review by email@example.com
i also ran out of pancake mix and did not have any bisquick in the house and the kids wanted pancakes. i found this recipe and i added another tablespoon of sugar and sprinkled in cinnamon. we loved this recipe!!!! they were sooo good, light and fluffy!! thank you for sharing!!
- 236.59 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 236.59 ml milk
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Combine eggs, milk, and oil.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring until just moist. Let mixture rest 30 seconds.
- Spoon or pour onto greased, hot griddle or nonstick skillet.
- Cook pancakes on the first side until bubbles appear on the upper surface. Turn over and cook until the bottom is golden.
- You can make a nice variation on these by adding a mashed black banana and 1/2 teaspoon of cinammon to the batter. Yum!