Just a good basic pancake recipe. Who needs Bisquick?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- 2Combine eggs, milk, and oil.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring until just moist. Let mixture rest 30 seconds.
- 4Spoon or pour onto greased, hot griddle or nonstick skillet.
- 5Cook pancakes on the first side until bubbles appear on the upper surface. Turn over and cook until the bottom is golden.
- 6You can make a nice variation on these by adding a mashed black banana and 1/2 teaspoon of cinammon to the batter. Yum!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 611.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g