Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A basic but delicious recipe for pancakes. I made it up myself after experimenting for a few weeks.
- Get all the ingredients, plus a pan, a tablespoon, a measuring jug, 2 bowls, and a spatula.
- Sieve the flour and sugar (use 400ml flour with 15ml of baking powder if you don't have self raising) in one bowl. Brown or white sugar is okay.
- Split the eggs into another bowl and whisk them then add the milk and oil.
- Pour the flour and sugar into the other bowl and whisk.
- Turn the pan to 4/6 and then after it has warmed up, add 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- After some bubbles start to appear and the bottom is golden, flip using a spatula and when that side is golden, put it on a plate, and repeat about 14 times.