A basic but delicious recipe for pancakes. I made it up myself after experimenting for a few weeks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get all the ingredients, plus a pan, a tablespoon, a measuring jug, 2 bowls, and a spatula.
- 2Sieve the flour and sugar (use 400ml flour with 15ml of baking powder if you don't have self raising) in one bowl. Brown or white sugar is okay.
- 3Split the eggs into another bowl and whisk them then add the milk and oil.
- 4Pour the flour and sugar into the other bowl and whisk.
- 5Turn the pan to 4/6 and then after it has warmed up, add 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- 6After some bubbles start to appear and the bottom is golden, flip using a spatula and when that side is golden, put it on a plate, and repeat about 14 times.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (771 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g