From the food doctor Ian Marber. A gluten free pancake that can be frozen once made. They can be filled with sweet or savoury fillings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Black flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle.
- 2break the egg into the well and gradually add the liquid while whisking. The batter should be the consistency of thin cream.
- 3Heat a non stick frying pan and brush with a little oil if desired.
- 4Divide the mixture into eight and place a portion in the pan. Flip when the top begins to bubble and cook for another minute.
- 5When cooked, place on a plate and separate with cling film.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Pancake Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g