Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the food doctor Ian Marber. A gluten free pancake that can be frozen once made. They can be filled with sweet or savoury fillings.
- Black flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle.
- break the egg into the well and gradually add the liquid while whisking. The batter should be the consistency of thin cream.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and brush with a little oil if desired.
- Divide the mixture into eight and place a portion in the pan. Flip when the top begins to bubble and cook for another minute.
- When cooked, place on a plate and separate with cling film.