1/1 Photo of Basic Oatmeal
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Made from scratch oatmeal that you can use as a base to make whatever flavor you like or eat as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 3/4 cup of the rolled oats into a blender and process until a flour.
- 2Add all rolled oats, water, cinnamon and vanilla to pan and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Add honey and applesauce and stir for 1 minute.
- 5Add to bowls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g