Recipe by Terry Davis
Made from scratch oatmeal that you can use as a base to make whatever flavor you like or eat as is.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Easy, breezy and tasty. I ground up 1/2 of the oatmeal to leave a little more texture, used about 1/2 the amount of applesauce and a little less honey to cut back on the the sugar and topped with a little milk and tiny bit of butter. Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 3/4 cup of the rolled oats into a blender and process until a flour.
- Add all rolled oats, water, cinnamon and vanilla to pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add honey and applesauce and stir for 1 minute.
- Add to bowls.