1/15 Photos of Basic Mojito Ingredients
A Cuban Drink. Please do use fresh mint. After making this you will be growing your own mint for this drink. I'm not a rum drinker till I discovered this Mojitos!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a tall thin glass, crush or muddle part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside.
- 2Add the sugar and lime juice and stir thoroughly.
- 3Top with ice.
- 4Add rum and mix.
- 5Top off with the club soda (or seltzer).
- 6Add a lime or lemon slice and the remaining mint.
- 7Serves one.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basic Mojito Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: