- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 6 slices gluten free bread, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard, divided
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Mix in bread, milk, egg, 1 tbsp mustard, and 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Press mixture into a loaf and put in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1 tbsp mustard, 1/4 cup ketchup and 2 tbsp brown sugar. Pour on top of the meat loaf within the last 20-30 minutes of cooking.
- Bake for about an hour until it's cooked through.